Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Almost February Already!

It's almost February already, where has January gone? Aside from a sniffle here and there we are on the mend and back into our daily routine. We have filled out our home study application and will be sending it in on Monday (January 28, 2008). I am not sure what to expect during the home study. I have heard that it is not big deal and I have heard they are very intrusive. I guess it depends on the agency and the social worker you are assigned. Eventhough I am a little nervous about this part I am really excited to see what questions they are going to ask us and the assignments they are going to be giving us. I think that is the psychologist in me.

I have started scrapbooking Lawson as a baby, I would like to have Lawson and Eli's books caught up by time we bring Kennedy home. Ha, Ha, Ha, is't that a funny idea. Rudy bought me a pink scrapbook for Kennedy. The idea of pink in my house is so exciting.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on moving along in your journey.

So far, for us, the homestudy has been the worst part. It took forever and we had a long delay due to "lost" referral letters.

No worries, though, I'm sure things will go more smoothly for you!

Virginia said...

Hi Katie!
I found your blog from Laura's. I am so glad we met you at our GA group dinners and can't wait to see you guys again (hopefully we'll get to talk more next time!). You should breeze through your homestudy, the longest part is the compiling of it and getting it stamped/approved etc.
Have a great day!

Virginia

Laura said...

Hi, Gleasons! We go to your church and were told about you by a couple of people.

I hope to meet you guys soon!

Laura