Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Checking the Mailbox Everyday.

I have been checking the mailbox just after the mailman leaves everyday in hope to find our homestudy report. I has been four weeks and one day since our last visit. The homestudy was suppose to be in our hand with in three weeks. I called on Monday as we were approaching the 4 week mark and they said it hadn't been processed as of Friday and we should receive it by the end of this week. I was very nice and said okay, but I don't think I will be as nice on if we don't receive by next Monday. The other documents for USCIS are ready to go we just need our homestudy report.

When Rudy and I were talking about the adoption this week we realized that our baby girl is probably due or was just recently born. It may be possible that Kennedy will have a July or August birthdate. WOW!!!!

No comments: