Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Home Study is Complete.

On Monday our social worker called and told us that she had finished our report, however there were two missing documents. Immediately I gathered them and brought them to her home. She said she was sending the report to her agency and ours that day. Hopefully we will have the completed notarized home study report in our hands this week. Yeah, I can't wait to see it and send it off to USCIS.

Once the home study is in our hands, that along with other required documents can be delivered to USCIS by courier. Please pray that the approval from USCIS is quick. I have heard it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months. We can't submit the dossier until we get the approval in the mail from USCIS.

In the mean time, this week I plan to drive all over Atlanta to get my notarized documents for the dossier authenticated. This means going to three different county court houses to get a stamp on each of my documents with the boys in tow since our sitter is busy. Luckily a friend has offered to go with me to help entertain the boys. ---That's all for now!

No comments: